The MAKO® Pro Skiff 19 CC Guide Package is outfitted for pro-level inshore fishing with a Minn Kota® Riptide® 24V trolling motor, two 8’ Power Pole® anchors, a Simrad® G07 XSE graph and more! Perfect for guide services and redfish pros, it’s built on our award-winning AIV (Advanced Inverted V) hull with clear water channels and integrated anti-spray design for incredible stability and a smooth, dry ride.
The Pro Skiff 19 Guide Package rides on a tandem-axle aluminum trailer with brakes, custom aluminum wheels with 13" tires and a matching spare. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 is backed by MAKO Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- MAKO®-exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/anti-spray bow for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- Minn Kota® Riptide® Terrova® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft trolling motor
- 2 Power-Pole® Pro Series II 8' (2.44 m) White shallow water anchors
- Simrad® GO7 XSE chartplotter MFD w/TotalScan™ transducer
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering
- Pro-Air® aeration system for aft livewell
- 2-bank trolling battery charger
- 4" (10.16 cm) hydraulic jack plate & smart tabs
- Tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes, custom aluminum wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) tires, spare tire carrier w/matching spare, submersible LED lights & Sure Lube hubs