The all-welded TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 Jon is a rugged and versatile aluminum fishing and utility boat. At a full 17' 1" long and with a generous 78" beam, it's very spacious and very stable—an ideal craft for hunting, fishing or bowfishing that will handle up to 50 horses on the transom.
100% aluminum construction with a .100 hull and .190 floor guarantees durability, and the hull, stringer, transom and decks are all-welded to for a rock-solid, unitized structure that can withstand rough fishing and hard work. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- A big, rugged jon boat w/over half a ton in max weight capacity
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish w/Sure Tread™ for extreme durability
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases & under-deck storage
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements