The flagship of the TRACKER Deep V fishing fleet, the TRACKER® TARGA™ V-19 WT (walk-thru) is a boat is built to safely and effectively fish big water like the Great Lakes, whether you’re trolling for lake trout or walleye or casting for smallmouth. A wrap-around walk-thru windshield keeps you protected from the elements, and a 47-gallon fuel tank lets you make long runs to your best fishing spots.
The TARGA 19 features extra-wide gunnels with storage inside and a rugged .125” all-welded aluminum hull. And for your peace of mind, TARGA V-19 WT is backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats, with a lifetime hull/structure/deck warranty and 5-years of bow-to-stern coverage.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- Lowrance® HOOK2 7 COMBO swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot™ transducer & GPS
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor
- Wrap-around walk-thru windshield w/tempered safety glass & aluminum frame
- 3 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/6 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells—aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7’ 6” or 2.3 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9’ or 2.74 m)
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection